Sunday, January 29, 2017

Review: Action Comics #972

Review: Action Comics #972
Submitted by: Theresa Stier
25 January 2017

Image may contain: 2 people“Men of Steel: Conclusion,” by Dan Jurges and artist Stephen Segovia, just shows if you weren't aware that this was an alternative universe now, you know now. Between Superman and Lex Luthor working together and Lois having to lie to “Clark” about “his” son. I will admit, after the conversation between Lois, Jon, and “Clark,” I did skim ahead to see if there was more of that dialogue. Lois is my favorite character from the Superman franchise, so I couldn't help myself. I did go back to read the rest, after I saw that there wasn't a conversation with that “Clark.”
https://scontent.fewr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16298676_645944595606647_8824106475944562729_n.jpg?oh=6dc70195d0d4ec37dfa3019bdfbba1af&oe=590F7281
I am excited to see what the next issue is going to be, considering that this isn't the end of the alternative universes (but that's to be expected with any DC or Marvel comic). This comic does have a bit of something for everyone, I think. There's some action, some humorous dialogue, and more. I am curious to see how the next issue is going to start and end.

The Verdict: I did enjoy this comic and I would recommend it if anyone asked me if they should read it or not. I am excited to see if the next issue is going to be just as good and what is going to happen next. I'm curious to see if any other characters are going to show up. 

Follow Theresa on Twitter @Smallville0628 and @Geektified for the latest comic reviews!   

No comments:

Post a Comment