Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review: Suicide Squad #13

Review: Suicide Squad #13 
Submitted by: Theresa Stier, Comic News Writer
8 March 2017

"Burning Down The House: Part Three," by Rob Williams and artist John Romita Jr., starts of comically with Croc's line about eating Harley and Deadshot in order to stop them. I feel like Croc is an underrated character and lines like that make him stand out (which I love). This comic doesn't have team work or a lot of action, so if you are looking for the whole team to work together to take down a foe, I would skip this comic. This comic does center around Deadshot and the mini comic at the end centers more on Harley Quinn. If you're more of a fan of Boomerang, Croc, or the other Suicide Squad members, they are in this comic. However, they are not the main focus.

The next issue is going to be an interesting one, at least I think it will be. The team is kind of broken up at the moment, so I'm assuming the next issue is going to have something that is going to bring them all together again. Deadshot went off on his own and I have a feeling that won't be for the long run (even if he is Deadshot).

The Verdict: If you're a fan of Suicide Squad comics, I think you'll enjoy this one. If you're only a fan of a select few members of the squad, you might not enjoy it. There's not as much action as some other comics have, but I think the next issue is going to give us more action. I would recommend this comic, especially to someone that is looking for more of a story line than just all action. 

Be sure to follow Theresa on Twitter @Smallville0628 and @Geektified for the latest comic reviews! 

No comments:

Post a Comment