Sunday, March 5, 2017

Review: Nightwing #16

Review: Nightwing #16
Submitted by: Theresa Stier, Comic News Writer
5 March 2017
Image may contain: 2 people
"Nightwing Must Die: Part One," by Tim Seeley and artist Javier Fernandez, is a comic that I have enjoyed more than the rest these past few weeks. Being that I am a fan of Nightwing, it does make me a bit biased, but I think others will agree with me that it is a great comic. Even though I get a bad vibe from Shawn, it is always nice to see the hero with someone that makes him or her happy. One of my favorite parts is Robin looking at his Twitter feed about Nightwing and himself. I wasn't expecting Robin to be a main part of this comic, but it was a good surprise. He didn't come off as that kid that Dick thinks he is. When he comes to find Dick, he wants to help and thinks that he can help.

Image may contain: 2 peopleOne thing that makes me really like a comic is a cliffhanger. The ending that this comic has is going to lead to another great comic. There are a lot of unanswered questions that come from this comic, which I hope to get answered in the next one (when it comes to a new comic I'm not the most patient person). I'm sure that even if the next comic gives us the answers to these questions, there will be more questions that need answers in the next one.

The Verdict: I did enjoy this comic and would recommend it to anyone that likes Nightwing and or is looking for a new comic to read. There are questions that need to be answered and I am looking forward to finding out those answers (even if those answers might lead to a death of a character).

Be sure to follow Theresa on Twitter @Smallville0628 and @Geektified for the latest comic reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment