Friday, March 24, 2017

Review: Looney Tunes #236

Review: Looney Tunes #236
Submitted by: Theresa Stier
24 March 2017

No automatic alt text available.I grew up watching The Looney Tunes and reading these three short comics made me feel like I was reliving my childhood. Even though I am not a fan of these reality T.V. dating shows, the "Single Mingle" comic was my favorite. I found it very comical and the ending is definitely something you would see if this comic was in animated form on T.V.  I did enjoy the second comic as well though. Tweety Bird has always been one of my favorite characters, so I was glad to see a comic with Tweety in it. The third mini comic was also comical too, but I did enjoy the first two better. That's mainly though because I'm not as big of a fan of Tazz, Porky Pig, and Sam as I am Tweety, Bugs, and Granny.

No automatic alt text available. I think anyone that enjoys, or grew up watching, The Looney Tunes would enjoy these comics as much as I did. I would definitely recommend it, even if you haven't watched or read anything involving The Looney Tunes (If you haven't, what rock have you've been hiding under all these years?). I also would recommend this if you're looking for a comic that you can just pick up and not have to worry about starting with the first issue. This isn't based off of a previous comic and as long as you have heard of The Looney Tunes, I think you would be able to know which character is which and their personality.

And before I end this review, I do have one question for you....Who is your favorite LooneyTunes character?

The Verdict: I would definitely recommend this comic to anyone looking for something different or to take them back in time to their childhood. These are funny, but cute, comics. It's definitely not something for you if you're looking for Batman to beat up some thugs on the street. It is something though if you're looking for just a feel good quick read.

Follow Theresa on Twitter @Smallville0628 and @Geektified for the latest comic reviews!  

No comments:

Post a Comment