Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review: Earth 2 Society #19

Review: Earth 2 Society #19
Submitted by: Theresa Stier, Comic News Writer
14 December 2016

Image may contain: 5 people“Metropolis Underground: The Final Fate of Earth Two: Part Three,” by Dan Abnett and artist Bruno Redondo has many characters in this comic. I think that there is a character in this comic for everyone. There's a bit of action, for those that are looking for a comic with that. However, it's not all filled with action and there is a story line to it. If you are a fan of Earth Two and are not looking for something that “follows the rules” of the comics we know and love, then this is the comic for you to read. If you are looking for something that is in the universe that you are used to when reading comics about Batman, Superman, etc, than this is not the comic for you.

Image may contain: 2 people, outdoorI, myself, am not a big fan of alternative universes. However, I did enjoy this comic. If you are looking for something different to read, but not something that is drastically different, I would try this one. Even if you are not looking for something that is different, just looking for something new to read, I would recommend this comic.

The Verdict: If you are looking for something that is Earth Two, I would recommend this comic. Even though I am not a big alternative universe fan, I did enjoy this comic. I think this issue has a bit for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment